Better late than never! Valentine's Day was a fun day this year. The boys had pre-school, so we gave them our gifts at breakfast. Jacob was super thrilled with his Super Bowl Heroes book and a Quanah Parker book.

He was also thrilled with cinnamon-raisin french toast and bacon from the griddle!

Rylan got a Steve Nash biography and a history book too.

After school we surprised them with a second gift... trading cards!

They spent the next hour organizing and trading their cards.

Then we went to Granna and GPop's for more LOVE-ing fun!!! And they got us exactly what we wanted...trading cards! Jacob also got a Drew Brees figure to match Rylan's Rodgers figure.


And Rylan finally got the spy watch he'd been begging for! They also each got a new Tag book. WOW - Granna and GPop - THANK YOU!

We had a "Jason's cooking" night for supper - fried shrimp!!! I made PW's Potato AuGratin and a nice green salad. Here are the boys with Granny and Popa.


We made a flower heart for each person in the family and the boys said why they love that person. On Jason's flower... "I love Daddy because he is fun." Rylan "I love Daddy because he is very, very fun!" Jacob On Kim's flower... "I love Mommy because she is nice." Rylan "I love Mommy because she is very nice and loves me because she has the heart of the Holy Spirit." Jacob (That humbled this momma very quickly...)


Then Granny and Popa gave them a Valentine... trading cards! (Notice a theme???)


It was a day full of love and happiness!
No comments:
Post a Comment