This was the first year for the boys to write a letter to Santa. We actually did this on December 1, but I am late posting it. They had been talking about Santa for days and already knew exactly what they wanted to ask him to bring this year. So I got some Christmas-y stationary and they got busy!

Jacob asked for Cranky the crane, a basketball hoop to be like Dirk, and Lady the train.
Rylan traced his hand over most of the page. He did
eventually color some of the shapes along
hte border. He asked for Cranky the Crane, Spencer the train and Toby's windmill.
In case you child is not obsessed with Thom*as the
Trai*n, everything on both lists (except for
the basketball hoop) are Thom*as things. I think that Santa will be bringing a part of
Sodor to our house this year! :)
2 comments:
Oh, that is precious! I know they were so excited to write Santa. Love the pics!
They were so focused on their lists--love that!!
Sounds like a trainy kind of year. :)
Post a Comment