Mr. Grinch! After the ICE exhibit, the boys obsession with the Grin*ch has not stopped growing. One day after reading the book, they asked for a G project. So I went back to my teacher stash and found this guy. I only had one extra copy, so we got to do a team project today.
Do you have BINGO markers? If not, go to a dollar store and invest. Not only are they perfect for dot crafts, but you can use them as a mess-free paintbrush too!
Rylan chose green, his absolute favorite color along with brown, and Jacob chose red. We looked at the movie cover and figured out which parts were each color and then the boys got busy!

After all the painting was done, it was time for the "
fluffies."

Ta-
da! Here is our family Grin*ch! He hangs by the dinner table and the boys LOVE him.
1 comment:
I love reading about your Christmas activities, especially your encouragement to use the mix! I am so bad about thinking things have to be "just so". Thank you for encouraging me. There may be gingerbread cookies in my future this week!
Post a Comment