
Here is another BIG HIT from
my favorite website. All you need is a tree shape cut out of a brown paper bag, a disposable fork, green paint and red paint. The boys had SOOOO much fun using a fork to paint!!! They laughed for the first 3-4 minutes because we make such a big deal out of eating with a fork and I think at first they thought I had lost my mind telling them to paint with a fork! After the green part dried they used the fingers and the red paint to make ball fingerprint ornaments. I forgot to take a photo of the finished product. It was a super fun project! Happy crafting! :)
1 comment:
Such a cute idea! I cant get Thomas to sit still and be crafty for anything. I try bribery and that some times gets me a scribble, to send off to Grandma, ha! How old are the twins now? I love your blog and seeing what all you are doing with your double blessings! (Your cousin Patrick McKinnis' Wife) Michelle
Post a Comment