Friday, December 11, 2009

The Big 3-3

Over the last month Jason and I have both celebrated our birthdays. I'm having trouble uploading the photos from Jason's, so I'll start with my BD. We were up in Dallas and began the morning with a delicious hot breakfast cooked by my father-in-law with "extra BD bacon." (He knows me too well!!!) Then Jason, the boys and I went to visit the most precious lady in the world, Evelyn. She will be 100 on 12/9 and was my great-aunt Ruthie's best friend. Visiting with Evelyn is like reading your Bible and seeing the Proverbs 31 lady in front of you.

After our visit, we met up with Mark and Martha for lunch at my fave - the Che*secake Factory. Jason had never eaten Godiva...now he has at least had a taste. It was wonderful!!

Then we stumbled across a VB STORE! A whole store devoted to VB!!! AND, they give you $20 off on your BD!!! So I got a new Wristlet in purple punch and was tickled pink!
It turned out to be a great day! Now for Jason's day of fun...

2 comments:

Deborah said...

So happy to see updates--I've missed you!

Happy Birthday!!

Holly said...

Love TCF and GCC on your BD followed by VB!