I mentioned earlier that our church is doing a summer program called Bible Power Hour. We meet every Monday for an hour. The kids sing songs, hear a Bible story, watch a puppet show, do a fun craft, eat a small snack and get prizes for the Summer Reading Club. It is kind of like storytime at the library, but Bible-based. I started another blog devoted to teaching kids the Bible. Check it out! ( I don't know how to make it so you click on the link! Oh to be more techo-savvy! But it is linked in my sidebar.)
www.kidsandthebible.blogspot.com
If you have any great ideas to share, send me an email and I'll add it to the blog. It is my desire to create a place where we can share things that we can do at home and in Bible Class to teach kids about the Bible. I plan to put the Bible Power Hour lesson each week and the things that I do/did with first graders at church.
If you have any tips, let me know!!!:)
7 years ago
2 comments:
just in case you want to know how to make a clickable link, go to this post I made some time ago:
Looks great!! THanks for getting that started!
Post a Comment