Monday, July 14, 2008

Horsin' Around!

Who needs a real horse when we've got Daddy?!?!?!?!?

"Giddy Up Neigh-Neigh!!!!"
Seriously, this is the best part of the day!
Yes, brother, I agree. Riding on Daddy's back ROCKS!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Boy, does that look familiar! How fun!
I hear Jordan say every night, Do yall thinkg Daddy is a jungle gym? And they look like, Of course!
How wonderful to have these dad's play with their kids-what a blessing!

Charlton said...

They look like they are having so much fun. I can't wait until we get to play around with Mackenzie. Maybe in a couple of years, I'll be posting a picture of Mackenzie riding Brandon's back! :)

Daesha said...

Daddies make the best horsies! Looks like your boys were having FUN!

silken said...

those are some great pictures. and they do not look like babies in those shots, they really look like little boys, growing up!

Heather's House said...

That is so sweet. My Dad used to do the same for me and ashley! HA!! For real...I need to find the picture.

What fun times for your sweet boys!!