Friday, May 9, 2008

Tag - I'm it!

I have been tagged by Deanna and Jenny with the same questions... and they are fun questions! So here goes...

What I was doing 10 years ago...
It was the end of my junior year at HU. Jason and I were quite serious and I was waiting for my lovely ring. School was almost out, which was traumatizing because Beth was leaving for Pharmacy School the next year.

5 things on my to do list for today
1. go to Hobby Lobby
2. clean the guest bathroom for Supper Club tonight
3. make bag toppers for strawberries for SC friends
4. buy Mother's Day cards
5. buy more diapers for Jacob

Things I would do if I was a billionaire
1. pay off all our debt
2. pay off the boys college bills for HU in 2020
3. provide copy machines in all the dorms at HU - I remember always wishing that there was one when it was 2am and I was starting a project for some education class
4. give a bunch to our church
5. support mission work more

3 of my bad habits
1. talk too much!
2. bite my nails
3. hold grudges

5 places I have lived
1. where and grew up and where I live now...it's the same!
2. Searcy, AR
that's all...

5 jobs I have had
1. locker combination changer at my High School
2. baby-sitter
3.. first grade teacher in public schools
4. private tutor for reading and math
5. stay-at-home mom (by far my fave!)

3 people I want to know more about
1. Charlton
2. Janell
3. Rachel W.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Locker combination changer- is that really a job, Kim? :) Too funny!

Heather's House said...

Happy Mothers Day, sweet friend!

hope you had a great day!

Love ya!

??Locker combo changer?? HA HA HA!!