My Dad had shoulder surgery today. It is the second surgery on the same rotator cuff in 8 years. A sweet friend from church came over today to keep the boys so that Jason and I could go to the hospital. They procedure took about 1 1/2 hours and went went well! Once he got in there, the doctor said it was more torn than he expected , so he put 6 suchers instead of 4. So now Dad will wear a triangular shaped pillow straped to his waist to hold the arm in place (parallel with the ground) 24/7 for two weeks and then will begin rehab.
So as much as GPop loves rocking the boys to sleep...

he'll have to wait for a few more weeks! Please keep Dad's recovery in your prayers and my mom as she is taking care of him! Thanks!
2 comments:
I'm so glad the surgery went well. I will keep him in my prayers.
That's such a sweet picture of him and the boys!
WOuld somebody please let me know when these important things happen!!!!!!!! You forget I am 6 hours away!!!- Ha!
I'm glad he is doing well!
Lacie
Post a Comment