Sunday, May 25, 2008

Splish Splash

Splish splash I was taking a bath..long about a Saturday night!Last night we had a Fish Fry with our Church group. It turned out to be a breezy evening full of friends, great catfish (fried by my sweetie) and lots of kids running around having a blast. Thanks to Heather for planning a great event!!! Needless to say, all four of us were sweaty when we got home. The boys had as much fun cleaning up as they did getting dirty! haha

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so much fun that they have each other. Sometimes I wish H had a little constant playmate of his own!

Whitney said...

It looks like they were having fun! Sounds like yall had a good time! Catfish- yummy!

Kim said...

This picture of the boys is TOO cute!

Heather's House said...

I love bathtime~It looks like they are having so much fun. I'm sure they felt so good to be clean after being at the fish fry. I know I felt grimy! :)

Deborah said...

That picture is adorable! I had so many pictures of my boys in the bathtub that I decided to make a black and white collage of them and hang it in my bathroom. Now I see those happy "splish-splashy" faces every day when I'm brushing my teeth!

Unknown said...

Kim this picture of the boys is soo cute! I can't wait to come play with them soon!