To get in the Thanksgiving spirit, we did a few Thanksgiving crafts at home. The boys like to color the wooden figures from Hobbs, we I got the Native American set. They had a good time coloring them and even more fu finding the perfect spot on the mantle to display them during November!
I'm so impressed with how much their coloring has developed since school started!
On a random side note, Jacob's top two front teeth are loose. We have tried to pull them at least 10 times, but they are just not ready to come out yet! But don't you love that sweet all-teeth smile???
For school, they had to disguise a pumpkin so the hunter would not find him for Thanksgiving dinner! Rylan made his a Green Bay Packer!!! For some reason, I don't have a photo of Jacob's Indian turkey, but it sure was cute!
At school, they made these Indian headbands. Jacob's class had Indian markings to look at to draw a message on the sentence strip. He loved having a pow-wow in our living room!







No comments:
Post a Comment