The beginning of November started with a sick Rylan! I was helping in his class on November 1 and as the hours ticked by, he got droopier and droopier. About 10, he said, "Momma, I don't feel good." I touched his head and felt fire! Turns out it was 102.1!!! So I took him to the Doc that afternoon and he had Strep Throat. We did the meds, missed a few days of school and by the next Friday he was fine. Fine enough to go to the Creek/Springs rival game. Look at that face... happy and glad to cheer for the Wildcats!
We met up with some of our besties!!! Annelise and Macy were so happy to cheer for the Wildcats!And of course, Jacob and Rylan were SUPER excited!!!
The Wildcats got off to a good start and it was close at half-time. But the mean, dirty Chargers let their true colors show and hurt a few of our players...
But the mommas were having fun!
A Wildcat Touchdown!!!
By the middle of the 3rd, Rylan was cold. No one else was cold... then by the 4th he was laying down on the bleacher. The Wildcats lost. We were all sad. The almost streaker at half-time led to a big discussion on modesty and respect.
The next morning was Mugs and Muffins. When I got back, Rylan asked me to read him a book. When he got in my lap he was on fire again! 101.8!!! So Monday I took him to the doc and it was Strep again!! He missed a few more days of school. This time we played some sight word games...
And played "Roll a Turkey" He loved both!!!
Look at that masterpiece!
Since then his cough has still lingered, but no more strep! Poor Rylan!




No comments:
Post a Comment