Saturday, May 21, 2011

Go Mavs!

The boys have been Mavs fans since the womb... the first time I felt them moving was during the Mavs-Spurs series of 2006. Jason and I were whooping and hollering and then I felt them. We got silent and both laid hands on my belly. Jason's reactions..."I knew it! They are already Mavs fans!" And he was right!

On Mother's Day we watched the Mavs SWEEP the Lakers. It was perfect...me and my favorite 3 boys whooping and hollering for the Mavs on Mother's Day! Jacob took about 45 photos of the TV during the game.

So now we are ready for the OKC series and another Mavs victory! We are hoping to take the boys to a Mavs game this fall or winter. It is so fun to see the love for all things Mavericks go on!!!


2 comments:

Amy McCown said...

If you all come to a came you must call us. I think that our boys need to meet and I would love to see you!

Deborah said...

Woo-Hoo!! I was so discouraged in the game last night, so I decided to go to bed after the third quarter--BIG mistake!! Pat said he almost woke me up to watch the amazing victory.

Our boys are huge Mavs fans too!