Monday, May 2, 2011

Pre-School Egg Hunts

The boys had 3 egg hunts at pre-school. Since there are 3 sets of teachers, each set got to do an egg hunt! I went to the second one and then went home to get Granna for us to both go to the third hunt.
The kids were only allowed to pick up the 6 eggs with their name on it. Don't you love those bunny baskets?!?!? I think they are adorable!
The boys did not know that Granna was coming. They were THRILLED! We walked into their classroom as they were finishing centers and they both screamed! :)
This is Mr. Conner. He is one of their favorite teachers. They say, "Mr.Conner is happy all the time. He's the happiest person in the whole, wide earth!" He is a very kind and happy young man. I hope he will become an Elem. Principal one day!
More hunting!


The day was a total success! They came home with 18 eggs, and lots of fun memories. More Easter fun to come! :)

No comments: