"This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Imagination...
Some may call this a toilet set cover... Jacob calls it a Pharaoh hat...not the nice Pharaoh with Joseph, but the mean Pharaoh with Moses (hence the mean face). Gotta love a child's imagination!
How funny! I thought about you Friday because I was at a consignment sale and saw a little boy outfit with the name "Rylan" embroidered on it. Too bad is was a 12 month! ;-) Hope you and all your boys are doing well!
Kim is a Christian wife to a wonderful man, Jason, and mother of twin sons, Rylan and Jacob, living in the GREAT state of Texas. I taught first grade for seven years before staying home to be a full time mom. I keep busy at church by teaching the first grade class. I love to scrapbook, stamp cards, try new recipes, do Bible studies and play with my 3 favorite boys! I've also have an affinity for a certain pink bird - the flamingo!
"Since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God." 2 Corinthians 7:1
6 comments:
You boys have the best imagination! I love hearing them play. So sweet! I love Pharaoh's hat...and the mean face. LOL!
How funny! I thought about you Friday because I was at a consignment sale and saw a little boy outfit with the name "Rylan" embroidered on it. Too bad is was a 12 month! ;-) Hope you and all your boys are doing well!
That's cute! My son would probably not play Pharoah because for some reason he equates Pharoah and Satan--they are one and the same in his mind.
Too sweet!!! Gotta love the thoughts of a child.
Pharaoh, Pharaoh, Oh...BABY, let my people go! YEA YEA YEA!
I started singing that song as soon as I read your post!
HeeHEE!
Love his active imagination!! He has a flair for the dramatic that is precious. :)
Post a Comment