"This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Sweet Dreams!
When the boys were 7 months old, we separated them to sleep in separate beds. This was their last night together... until last night! This is what we found when we went for one last cover-up before we went to bed. At least they love each other! :)
Kim is a Christian wife to a wonderful man, Jason, and mother of twin sons, Rylan and Jacob, living in the GREAT state of Texas. I taught first grade for seven years before staying home to be a full time mom. I keep busy at church by teaching the first grade class. I love to scrapbook, stamp cards, try new recipes, do Bible studies and play with my 3 favorite boys! I've also have an affinity for a certain pink bird - the flamingo!
"Since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God." 2 Corinthians 7:1
6 comments:
That is so sweet! I love that!
Precious! I love the "twin bond."
Kim, that is so sweet. Did you let them stay in bed together?
That's so sweet! My kids still consider it a treat to "spend the night" with each other in their rooms.
Kim~
That makes my heart so happy! I can't wait to catch mine doing the same thing....
I am very thankful you posted this.
So so so precious!!!
J
Kim,
That is so precious! We loved it!
Martha & Mark (Grandma & Grandpa)
Post a Comment