Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hate-Hate relationship

Whoever invented this stuff either loved a mess or did not have kids. The first mistake I made was allowing it in the kitchen instead of outside. The second mistake was talking on the phone when they were playing with it. Bad mom!

10 minutes + Moon*Sand + two 3 year olds + no mom watching = DISASTER!!!

There was not an inch on either body that was not caked with the Sand.

They rolled in it again and again...
Then proceeded to wrestle. By this point, I just laughed. It was either that or cry!
The MoonSand is not in the trash. I do not plan on having any more in my house again! And the boys and clothes did come clean after much scrubbing! :) Oh the joys of boys! :)

6 comments:

Lacie said...

That makes me laugh! Little Bit made a huge mess with flour in my kitchen just yesturday...what are we thinking when we let them play in those things! FUN!

Heather's House said...

oops...I agree...who invented that stuff? ha ha! I love those pictures. Too cute. It seems to me I remember that moment, like maybe I was on the other end of the phone?? ha ha

Holly said...

Sorry to giggle at your expense...
I can't stand Moon Sand--I banned it to outside then I think it made its way to the trash.

Deborah said...

I have often wondered about that stuff. Don't they calim to be much "cleaner" than regular sand? Obviously, they weren't thinking about twin 3-year-old boys when they said that!

Good for you, for getting pictures and a good laugh out of it. Sometimes that's all you can do.

BriteCloud said...

Yep... trashcan "accidentally" in my house, too. Hate that stuff!! Funny pics.

M Smith said...

Of course when their Dad was little we did not have Moon Sand, but we had the real Stuff! I have cute pictures of Jason & his little brother Justin covered head to toe in sand at their Grandma's!I loved your pictures! They come by it honestly!!