Sunday, September 6, 2009

Delicious-ness

This summer I have discovered some new favorite food treats. First up to Rainier cherries! Have you tried a bowl? I have a whole new appreciation for my cherry pitter and it gets a lot of work these days!
Robyn told me about this new treat... Plan*ters Nut-rition digestive health mix. It's got granola, pistachio, almonds, dried cranberries and dried cherries. I am eating about one tin per week...an expensive treat, but oh so yummy!
And an old favorite that I have officially passed on to the boys...

that's right, cookie dough! This batch was oatmeal chocolate chip. I think it is suppossed to make 5 dozen. I think I actually cooked 4 dozen. They were all gone in 2 days. We love cookies at this house! :)

This is Rylan's first spoon lickin'.
And Jacob's first lickin' too!
Do you have a new delicious treat?

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Those cherries look like they need to meet the inside of a crust! Cherry pie is my favorite, though I love to eat fresh cherries almost as much.

I wish I had some new snacks to share with you. I do love a good snack. Until then, I'll just drool over your oatmeal chocolate chip cookie dough--that looked SOOO yummy!! And the "licking the spoon" pictures are adorable.

Heather's House said...

YUMMY!! I need some of that cookie dough today! :) What a fun day to make cookies!

silken said...

mmm, oatmeal choc chip, my favorite! and I love cherries!