Rylan, Rylan, Rylan! THat boys loves is vehicles! He loves to connect them to make a long train. He lines them up in a row for races. He makes them go down the ramp and squeals in excitement as the purple track always wins. He loves a big pile up. He is Mr. Vehicle! Car, truck, train, bus...it does not matter. He loves them all!

He and Jacob got their first Tho*mas the Trains for their birthday in August... and that hatched the full train obsession. Now they have 13 trains. I think Thomas is still Rylan's favorite...or Billy... or Toby... or Duck...
One of his favorite places to play trains specifically is on the window sill. It is a huge long window and makes a great track. A favortie book is Chugga Chugga Choo Choo by Kevin Lewis. Rylan's official first obsession is trains! :)

Looking back I think my first obeseeion was Strawberry Shortcake. What was yours?
5 comments:
Perfect boy toy-what's is called? Jackson's all about cars and trains right now-I'm thinking that's a good b'day present!
Isn't it such a boy thing to love cars! Colton loves his so much. I remember both my brothers playing with Matchbox Cars for hours. Strawberry Shortcake was right up there for me. But I also remember Rainbow Bright and Care Bears filling my childhood days.
Too cute! They are just precious, Kim. They are getting too big.
My first obsession was Holly Hobby! Does that age me or what?
Both of my boys LOVE Thomas the Tank Engine. Over the years they collected almost every train and every accessory. Every now and then Nathan will want to get them out and play. I have a dream of seeing my grandchildren play with them someday. I was so happy they didn't get ruined in the attic from Hurricane Ike.
I know Rylan and Jacob will love them for years to come.
Ok, everyone knows what K-man first obsession was...Dinosaurs! Little Bit is more into cars and horses!
It's so fun to watch the boys play together You put Blocks, Dinos, Cars, and Horses togther and you get my living room turned into a mad house!
Post a Comment