7 years ago
Saturday, November 15, 2008
At the Patch and a Sunday Snippet
I love fall!!! One of my favorite things to do in the fall is to visit the pumpkin patch. This year we went to two different patches. This one was in the yard of a local Methodist church. It was quite picked over when we went, but still pretty and lots of fun for the kids. We met our friends Reid and Macy there. Here are the 4 kids sitting with the pumpkins...
We also took several family photos. Granna and GPop with Rylan and Jacob.
Granny and Popa Shake Shake with all 4 of us. Granny bought the boys 2 squash-like gourds. One had a brown bottom that looked like it was dipped in chocolate. Jacob, of course, picked that one!
Our family!
And my two silly boys! Several of the pumpkins were very bumpy. They really liked to feel the different textures of each pumpkin. Rylan kept trying to pick up the huge $12 pumpkins, like Mrs. Heather bought, but they were just too big for him to lift!
And here is my Sunday Snippet for last week... Our preacher, RB, is doing a series of lessons loosely based on Charles Hodges's book My Daily Walk with God. Last week RB said to believe God is who he says he is. And who is he? He is the Almighty, Creator, Healer, Father, Jehovah and so much more. And we must believe God can do what he says he can do. And what can he do? More than we can imagine! I am glad that Rylan and Jacob were semi-quiet so that I could hear these snippets. I'm looking forward to more tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the pictures, and I love those funky bumpy pumpkins! And you look beautiful and skinny!:)
Oh look at our babies! They are all growing like weeds. That was a fun night. Even though there were hardly any pumpkins left and the one that was there I paid an arm and a leg for. ha! Oh well....you live and you learn.
Love ya!
Hi Kim! It is so fun to make connections in Blog Land! I recently saw Josh and Jen and look forward to O'Rear Thanksgiving next week when I will see everyone.
Your boys are precious... and good luck in your contest :)
Post a Comment