Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Come and Play...

Everything's A-OK at Rylan and Jacob's 2nd Birthday party!!! This past Saturday we celebrated our 2 favorite little boys turning 2. All of what you are about to see is brought to you by the letters R and J and the number 2.

How to have a 2-riffic Sesame Street party...


First make, 1 Elmo invitation... complete with a fuzzy pom-pom nose!
Then send the invitations to lots of your dear, sweet friends...


and don't forget Auntie M and Uncle Tom!!!Then you need to help Big Bird find his hidden eggs.

Next, you help Oscar by throwing trash into his trash can.
And your prize is a bag of Slimys!Next you help out Ernie in the tub! His tub is full of bubbles and he can't seem to get out all the rubber duckies!
And your prize is bubbles to take hime.
Then help Elmo with his nose! Spin in a circle and pin the nose on Elmo.
And your prize is a bag of Dorothys, Elmo's best friend.Then it is present time!!! Yipee!!!
Last, but not least, it is time for cake. Since Mommy is no Duff (from Ace of Cakes) or Jenny B... foam letters and Sesame Street characters did the trick! Yummy!!!
Don't forget to sing "Happy Birthday!"


Don't forget your party sack with all your goodies! These chocolate suckers and
coloring book and crayons finished off your bag of treats.
And on your way out the door, be sure to sign the birthday book for Rylan and Jacob.
A side note... these two special people, GPop and Granna...
had flashbacks to 1978 when they celebrated Kim's 2nd birthday in Sesame Street style too!
Happy Birthday Rylan and Jacob! We had so much fun on Sesame Street with you celebrating your 2nd birthday!!!

9 comments:

Deborah said...

Wow! You could totally market that party. Kim, you are so creative and I wish you were around to help me throw my kids birthday parties!!

Kim said...

This is one of the most original and cutest ideas I've ever seen for a birthday party. Kim, you did such a good job to make their party special!

Danna Ramsey said...

Oh, stars. I Love it! Don't be surprised if these ideas show up at a Ramsey birthday party in the future ...

Heather's House said...

What a fun party...we had a great time. Those boys are such sweetie pies...I love them! Thanks for all the cookies....um, I had a couple. :(

Love ya!

Amy McCown said...

That looks like a fabulous party. You did a good job party planner. Those are some of the cutest ideas.

silken said...

what FUN!! you did an awesome job and the ideas were perfect!

Whitney said...

What a fun party! You are so creative girl! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kim, what an amazing birthday party. Did you come up with all of that yourself? I am HIGHLY impressed!!! You are an amazing girl, and a wonderful mommy!

Lynn said...

FUN FUN FUN party. I love Elmo. I saw the invite on a certain person's fridge and thought your ideas were priceless. It all looked like so much fun. Happy Birthday boys. I can't believe you're 2! I could get all melancholy on you and tell you how fast they will grow up etc...but I won't. Just enjoy all the fun now.