Thursday, August 7, 2008

The 100th Post

For weeks I have be watching the post meter getting closer and closer to triple-digits... the big 1-0-0. And for weeks I have been thinking about what special thing to do to celebrate 100 posts. I thought back to my teaching days and the 100th day of school. We always had a huge celebration with games, too much sugar and lots of number fun. Then I thought about listing 100 things about me, but I don't think I could say that many interesting things. Then I thought about 100 favorite Bible verses, 100 favorite photos, 100 silly sayings, oh, my brain couldn't decide. Then one night it hit me... who has created the BEST pictures day after day, written the most perfect words ever penned and is always interesting and has the right thing to say? Only our Lord, God in heaven. So in honor of my 100th post, here is a connection to the number 100 through God's Word. Enjoy!

Psalm 100

1 Shout to the Lord, all the earth.
2 Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful song.
3 Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
5 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Congrats on your 100th post! Is there cake to celebrate? :)

Daesha said...

I love it. Thanks for the reminder.

silken said...

nice! just right!

I guess I don't know where the counter is to show the number of the post....