I have been trying to get up at 7 to walk on the treadmill. Our arrangement is that Jason will take care of the boys until I am done walking and taking a shower and then I will take over for the rest of the morning. So one morning I go to walk on the treadmill at 7. I walk through the den on my way to the shower at 7:40 and this is what I see on our couch...

My three favorite boys all snuggled up for a few more minutes of sleep. So I take my shower and come in to start making breakfast and this is what I see...

Jacob running around the den taking the crown on and off Jason's head. This is my sweet husband during all the crown fun...

Still catching his last few zzz's for the day!
And here is Jacob's shiner from a few weeks ago. It's gone now, but here's the evidence of his fight with the bathtub. Poor little guy!
8 comments:
That first picture is adorable :)
love it!
I forgot to tell you that we also got bike seats to take family bike rides when the kids were young (helmets too!)
I really had to laugh when I saw your post! Your Jason and my Jason do the exact same thing when I ask him to watch the kid's in the morning. He gets up with the kids and goes back to sleep on the couch while the kids are either laying on him or climbing on him! So true, our idea of watching the kids and our husbands are so very differnt (but cute) to see!
so sweet! I love the pics. Jason cracks me up. I know somewhere I have one of Troy doing the same thing..ha!
That is sweet. I do have to admit that I am the one when is usually trying to get those extra few minutes of sleep in though. That first picture is priceless.
Oh my gosh, that is hilarious, I laughed out loud. Your boys are growing so fast! I felt like Jason this morning while H was poking a space shuttle into my eye to wake me up!!
Awww, a group snore! So cute--and then they let Jason catch a few more zzzzs while they play--very thoughtful. The crown is SO him.
What a sweet photo of your three favorite boys!
Post a Comment