Monday, February 25, 2008

What Fun!

The other day I left Jacob and Rylan in the den watching their favorite Baby Einstein (Baby MacDonald) while I was cooking supper. I came into the den to be greeted with the two biggest smiles in the world! What could bring such joy, squeals and big smiles to these precious faces, you ask?
Destroying the den of course!
Have your kids ever destroyed your house? Did you laugh or cry or both? On this day I laughed, grabbed my camera and then joined in the crazy fun! :)

And on another note...2 more days until Savannah! Watch out Georgia - the birds are coming!

7 comments:

Heather's House said...

They destoy my den daily....although now, its NOT funny! LOL!

Love the pics!!

Whitney said...

Wow- double the trouble! How long did that take?

Daesha said...

I laughed until I cried. Thanks for the AM smile!

Danna Ramsey said...

Adorable! So glad I found your blog today. :-) My girls "thing" is stripping the bed instead of taking a nap. Next time instead of fussing at them, I'll take a picture! Danna (stokes)

silken said...

that is the life!! :)

keep laughing, then maybe when your teenagers and their friends destroy your house will will be so accustomed to laughing you won't cry over it...!

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Wow....what cuties!! I found your blog through Danna Ramsey's and I have twin girls and always feel a secret connection with twin moms.

We have A TON of pictures just like that one. It is called tag teaming and twins do it best, kind of like, I am sure you remember, when you were pregnant and one would kick and kick and kick and then rest and tag the other one for their turn to insure you NEVER got any rest!

Thanks for a laugh and a memory flash back for me!!

Jamie

M Smith said...

That is so adorable! I see why you had to laugh & grab the camera! Who could get aggravated at those 2sweet smiling faces! More fun down the road.