My sweet friend Heather started this survey and I'm joining in the madness! So here is a little bit about me! :)
Two names you go by:
1. Mama
2. Kimberley (usually just by Granny)
Two things you are wearing right now
1. pajamas - purple plaid
2. mary jane slippers from Target - black with a sequin heart
Two of your favorite things to do
1 . Be with my family
2. Work on crafty things - cards, scrapbooks, etc
Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. to be debt -free
2. to follow through on my good intentions
Two favorite pets you have/had
1. Sam - our white mutt from childhood
2. Tippy - our black shih tzu/terrier from my teenage years - he was the "free dog" that had to go to the groomer once a month!
Two people who will fill this out
1. Whitney
2. Janell
Two things you ate today
1. church potluck - enough said!
2. did I mention we had a church potluck?!?!?
Two people you last talked to
1. Jacob - as I tucked him in bed
2. Jason
Two things you're doing tomorrow
1. Praising the Lord while cleaning my house
2. Hopefully seeing my college friend/club sister Becca who is coming in from NM
Two longest car rides
1. Houston to Boulder, CO for Justin's college football game over Thanksgiving
2. Houston to El Paso - could the land be any more flat?
Two favorite holidays
1. Thanksgiving (and it is usually close to my BD)
2. Mother's Day
Two favorite beverages
1. Dr. Pepper
2. sweet tea - especially from Cracker Barrel
Two favorite TV shows
1. Friday Night Lights
2. Food Network - too many to name
3. CSI - we are junkies - it's sad really.
I'm tagging all the Cutie Pies who read this - you know who you are! :)
7 years ago
3 comments:
I love learning more about you through your blog. You are such a fun person and a great friend!
Love ya!
(Kinda neat to hear that you guys were in Boulder, CO around where I used to live--small world, isn't it?)
Oh yea! I've finally been tagged, in a round-about, not so specific kind of way. :)
I also enjoyed finding out more about you. You are such a sweetheart!
As a cutie pie AND one of the people that you picked to fill this out, of course I did! :) Enjoyed learning a little more about you!
Post a Comment