Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ringing in 2008

New Year's Eve has never been a big celebration for us. This year Mom and Dad came over and we watched the Disney Channel countdown (including High School Musical 2) and Ryan Seacrest in NYC as the famous ball dropped. Mom and I were working on card sets and the guys were relaxing on the couch. I took pics of everyone with the clock at midnight and these were by far the two cutest members of our family. Rylan with his hinny in the air...And Jacob flat on his belly!
We hope that you had fun ringing in the new year. May 2008 bring many joyful moments to your home!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Those boys sure know how to PAR-TAY! Great way to welcome 2008.

Heather's House said...

HAHA! Too cute!! I think they had the right idea....sleep ROCKS!! Love those boys!

maria said...

I love the sweet pics of the boys sleeping with their clocks! They are adorable! Too bad they couldn't watch the ball drop with y'all. :) Maybe next year...

Lacie said...

Hey, I think I was in that sleepy postion at the stroke of midnight too! Happy New Year!