Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Menu Planning Monday

It really was done yesterday...I promise! This week I am cheating off my dear friend, Holly. She has started a blog just for recipes and it ROCKS!!! Check it out at www.marathonbirdcooks.blogspot.com

Monday - Chili and cornbread (the chili comes in a jar at HEB and you just add the meat...the cornbread recipe is from Lacie and it was delicious!!!)
Tuesday - Chicken and Asparagus Risotto Skillet (from Holly's blog - all 3 of my boys gobbled it up!)
Wednesday - leftovers
Thursday - Taco Soup (from Holly's blog)
Friday - Chicken Pot Pie (from my other friend, Paula Deen!)
Saturday - baked potatoes at the Family Devo
Sunday - lunch out and sandwiches for dinner

So what's cookin' for your family this week?

4 comments:

Whitney said...

I usually plan meals for the week- but never know what day we'll be eating what- it all depends on Shane's work schedule & my Pampered Chef schedule. So this week I have planned:
1 (MON)- Chicken Parm, pasta & sauce, green beans
2 (TUES)- Red beans & rice (with sausage), cornbread
3- Chicken fajitas, mexican rice, black beans
4- Pork chops, wild rice, asparagus
5- leftovers

Amy McCown said...

I will have to check out the website. Thanks for sharing. You had some very cute lions on Halloween.

Heather's House said...

I think I will come to your house for supper. YUMMY!!

maria said...

I am cracking up--I made the 'Chicken & Asparagus Risotto skillet' on Tuesday too! Except I kinda botched the recipe--I put in the long-grain rice instead of instant, so it made it all crunchy! I fully intend to make it right the next time--don't you hate it when that happen?!