It came with a little green flag that goes on top of the mast. The first thing they both do is pull the flag off and chew on it! They also really like the music that the boat plays and dance along. We set up the tables and people for the dinner, but the boys like to scatter the people and make them go on the boat. Another favorite part of the set is the pumpkin. They love to roll it along the ground and chew on it too. Hopefully next year we can have a "thankful" wreath and handprint turkeys, but for this Thanksgiving for our 15 month old angels, it's all about the Little People!
7 years ago
6 comments:
My heart swells for Little People!! I'm so glad R & J are discovering--and enjoying--such a fun toy. I didn't even know FP made a Mayflower set--perfect!
I love Little People too!!
I don't think I had ever seen or heard of a 'Little People' Mayflower set. How creative! Love the pics of the boys playing!
Little People Rock...I think I have some old sets of MAcy's...she loved them. They look so cute sitting down playing with toys! When did they get so big? HA!
Love ya girl! Have a great week....
The little Mayflower looks like fun. We have Noah's ark and Layton loves chewing on Noah. Happy Thanksgiving. Your boys are so sweet. It is hard to believe that they are already 15 months.
very cute. haven't seen the mayflower either. good stuff!
Post a Comment