Sunday, November 18, 2007

Football Fans

So the boys are 14 1/2 months old and already watching football. I know, it's no surprise to those who know our family. Last year when they were tiny and on the monitors, Jason propped them on his chest to watch ESPN Gameday together for the first time. Now it is a Saturday morning ritual.

Last night GPop, Jason, Rylan and Jacob were watching the Texas Tech vs. Oklahome game. They were cheering for Tech (sorry Steve and Erin!) An OU player dropped the ball and Jacob yelled, "UH- OH!" Then another OU player fumbles the ball and both of the boys start clapping! I guess they have picked up on the plays already and are ready to cheer along. It's cute to see "my boys" sharing in football fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics. The girls are 2.5 now!! My how time flies. I LOVE you blog.