Even as a child, I remember being aware of my feet touching (or not touching) the ground when I sat in various places. The boys are growing like weeds and I wanted to remember their legs when their feet do NOT touch the ground yet.
One afternoon we were watching Backyardigans and I noticed their growing legs... it made me happy/sad.Rylan's are in the foreground and Jacob's in the background...
Look at those growing legs!
Jacob...
Rylan always wiggles his little toes! Always has, always will!




1 comment:
I love this sweet post about their legs. You are so nostalgic and thoughtful, Kim!
Girl, we could really talk about ENT surgeries. We've had two in the last 10 days, six in the last 3 years, and seven in all! Our ENT gives out frogs too, so let's just say we have a whole family of frogs at our house!
Blessings on Rylan's recovery. I hope he gets to eat his chips and salsa very soon!
Post a Comment