Saturday, August 3, 2013

Summer Weddings

This weekend one of my sweet darlings got married!  Several years ago, I had the honor of teaching the high school girls class at church.  It was one of those experiences that I will never forget and made bonds with those girls that are still strong!  This summer, two of my girls have gotten married to fine Christian young men.  My momma heart bursts with joy and pride for them!!!

In May, Melanie married Andy.  They have got to be the cutest couple on the face of the earth.  He is such a kind and tender-hearted young man.  Their wedding was absolutely beautiful and pinterest!!!  Deena and Melanie worked very hard to create a magical night!  Jason was out of town, so here are my two favorite little guys...
 And the blushing bride and groom!  They are a perfect match if I ever saw one!

This past weekend was Christine and Spencer's wedding.  They are a Harding couple and you all know I love that!!! My camera died when we got up to take a photo with them, but these two are perfect too!  Allison is the friend who brought Christine to church in jr. high.  Now Christine's whole family are Christians!!!  They have been the best of friends and I love them both dearly.
 Here are the bride and groom with Allison.  Spencer loves the Mavs, so we knew he got our seal of approval! hahaha  But in all seriousness, he is a fine preacher's son.  They are precious!
I cannot believe my teen girls are growing up into such beautiful brides!  My prayer is that they will have long and faithful marriages!

No comments: