7 years ago
Saturday, February 23, 2013
We went to Disney World!
We are back from our MAGICAL week at Disney World! Since I blog simply to have a scrapbook of our life (and to keep in contact with loved ones that are far off), and I am making a separate scrapbook of our trip, this may be the only Disney blog! We used a Disney travel agent and I will gladly give you her info. It was a breeze to use her!!! We loved every minute of every day! We got to spend time with my dear college friend Katie and her family each day, which was icing on the Disney cake! The boys became Jedi knights and we discovered they LOVE LOVE LOVE roller coasters! It was a wonderful experience and we cannot wait to go back! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment