For Easter, Granna and GPop gave the boys two awesome new Tag activities - the Solar System pack and the USA map. They are SOOOOO cool and the boys LOVE them! Each pack has about 10 games - some teaching info, some questions to answer. They rock!
The boys will sit (or lay) for at least 30 minutes a day doing Tag... either these new ones or the books. Jacob is really stuck on the USA map. My little history buff!Rylan likes the Cars books best, but will happily play with the Solar System... my little scientist!
Thanks Granna and GPop for hours and hours of fun and learning!

3 comments:
I have loved your last two "learning" posts. Your boys seem so fun to teach. I wish they could have been in MY pre-K class!!
Deborah - I wish they had been in your class too!!! :)
Layton loves the tag books. He has the solar system, but I may need to get him the map. Looks like fun.
Post a Comment