This morning Rylan is having his adenoids removed. We are all excited about the anticipated results - no more snoring and less sicknesses, but we are all a little anxious about the whole procedure. Everyone keeps telling me it is an easy procedure and recovery. Rylan has been asking what adenoids look like, what will they do with them after they are out of his head, will the doctor take out my skull, will he leave any skin on my face, will it hurt, etc. I think he is OK, but still anxious, Last night he prayed... "Dear God, Take away all my anxieties like my memory verse says." It was precious! I'll post after the surgery, but until then, please pray for us all!****** Post surgery update ******* All went well! Rylan did very good for all the procedures. The doc said his adenoids were even larger than he expected and that the were blocking about 90% of his nasal passage-way. He did not have any reactions to the anesthesia and has eaten 3 popsicles (thank you Macy!), lime shebert and green jello (thanks Blaine and Lauren!) and he even had some mashed potatoes for supper (thanks Stacey and fam!) He has been a little cranky and groggy, but nothing major. God is good! Thanks for all of your prayers and phone calls. It is so comforting to feel loved! I'll post pics soon...
3 comments:
Oh, bless his little heart! What a precious prayer he prayed.
Hoping for the best for the little man.
awww!! Praying for my sweet boy! Hope he feels better soon. Love y'all!
I'm soooo happy things went well this morning! I hope he feels better soon and doesn't have a sore/scratchy throat for too long.
His prayer was SO sweet--and honest!! Love that!
Post a Comment