Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008

Wednesday night after Bible Class our church had a "Trunk or Treat." It was so much fun to have a safe environment for the kids to dress up, be silly with their friends and of course, get lots of candy! Here is the family walking in the parking lot. And our two little giraffes this morning! They love their costumes and wear them every day for short periods of time. We found them at Marshall's and they were a steal!

We hope you will have a fun day dressing up, being silly, eating pumpkin treats and of course, getting candy!
Homecoming pics coming soon... :)

6 comments:

Holly said...

Those little guys are the cutest giraffes ever! Trunk or treat was sooo much fun--it's great to have it in a safe, friendly environment.

Lacie said...

ADORABLE! I have a special place in my heart for giraffes...Kannon was one his 1st Halloween! I am so gald yall have fun at the church! I tought about your sweet children and I have been waiting for everyones posts! Thanks for sharing pictures from your special night!

Love ya,
Lacie

M Smith said...

What Darling little Giraffes! Too cute! Thanks for sharing.

Kim said...

Great costumes!! The boys are adorable!

Lynn said...

That is a precious HALLOWEEN picture. And giraffes coming in pairs! Where was Noah? You guys should have dressed up like Mr. and Mrs. Noah!

maria said...

The boys looked so cute in their costumes (of course!) What a fun night!