Yesterday I needed to take a potty break, so I left the boys in the den for all of 2 minutes. What can happen with twin 21 month olds in the short time it takes Mommy to potty, you may ask? This is one thing that can happen...
Guilty Jacob

Just as guilty Rylan

What was all this white powder you may ask? Corn starch in a screw-on Rubbermaid container for Rylan's rash that was ON TOP of the piano! Needless to say, the carpet got vaccuumed (which needed to happen anyway), the boys got new clothes, and Mommy got a big laugh (once they were disciplined for climbing, opening and dumping containers, of course!).

What diasters have happened at your house while you had a quick potty break?!?!?!?
7 comments:
hm, that's a while ago for me to remember...
but yours are so cute being guilty!! :)
didn't you know Mommas don't get to go potty! Ha!
I'm just sitting here dreading these types of things happening when Austin gets older! I'll try to enjoy the freedom of doing whatever I want right now...while he sits in his bouncer!!!
I heard two-year-old Caleb yell, "Mommy, I'm gonna need some help with my sunscreen." Uh oh.
I rushed downstairs only to find Caleb with DESITIN smeared all over his face and neck. Of course, I grabbed the camera!
Do you know how hard it is to get Desitin off of a two-year-old's face?...
I actually have many more "potty-break" stories, but that one is my favorite.
Can't wait until my turn gets here. Yes they're definately guilty, but oh, so cute. How did you keep from laughing when you found them?
It does seem amazing how much kids can get into in such a short amount of time. Stuff like this has happened to me so many times, I can't even remember them all!
Oh brother. Layton has looked very similar after getting into the podwered sugar. It comes in a bottle here and I did not realize he had learned how to open that drawer. After he did it once it became the first thing he sprinted to get when I was not looking. They are cute, even when guilty.
Post a Comment