E mpty tomb
A ngel who invited
S urprise
T ell it!
E xcitement
R esurrected Lord
Jason also presided over the Lord's Supper on Sunday. It was his first time to lead the congregations mind's to reflect on Jesus before the Lord's Supper. Despite his nerves, he did a really good job! I was proud of him.
After church services we came back to our house for lunch. Before eating we took lots of pics outside. Great-grandparents Shake-Shake and Granny. Popa/Shake Shake got his name because he uses a cane and every time the boys go to see him they shake his cane with him. It's a cute little game they play! They are my mom's parents.
We had pork roast, sweet potato bake and green beans. The sweet potato bake is a Paula Deen recipe. And for all you WW people, 1/2 C is 19 points!!! I used light butter and it took it down to 12 points per 1/2 C. But I had been saving my extra 35 points just so that I could eat the sweet potato bake and not feel guilty!!! By the way, it was worth every bite!
Jacob on the other hand was very methodical about finding the eggs. He is so mathematical-logical in his thinking!
A little help from Mommy for Jacob.
Enjoying their new books!
Jason and I love holidays. It is so fun to have a nice meal, take millions of pictures and share time with family. But this holiday is especially special because it is centered around our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Beacuse of Easter, because He lives, we too can live eternally in heaven. Praise the Lord for the gift of His Son for us! It is our prayer, that we never lose sight of Christ and keep Him the center of our celebrations!
On another note... At our weekly WW meeting yesterday, I lost 3 more pounds! Yipee!
And yet another note... WE won Spring Sing! Way to go Ju Go Ju and Kojies! Alumni - be proud! :)
8 comments:
I love the sweet pictures of your family at Easter time--especially the ones of the boys hunting Easter eggs. My kids used to be the same way--once they found something they liked in an egg they stopped right then and there. Now they don't stop until every last egg is found. My, how times change! Its funny to see you post about WW points--it can really surprise you how much the 'regular' food we used to eat could be so high in points. Its really an eye-opener isn't it? BTW, congrats on your WW success thus far. Keep it up!
I'm so proud of you! Here's to the next 3!
All of your pictures are wonderful--it's always so nice to see R & J with the generations of love!
This year must have been so fun since they could hunt better (and organize). Animal crackers are the best--and don't melt!
I love the Easter pics....those boys are just so precious!! I'm glad yall had fun and are making such wonderful memories!
love ya!
The pictures are so cute. I love their little Easter outfits. Your lunch sounds so good. Good job on the WW success. That is great.
Oh My! I am so behind on blogs! life is just moving fast for me! I loved reading all your posts!
I can't comment on everything, BUT NO SWEET TEA!!!
love ya girl!
The Easter pics are wonderful! So glad you all had a great time. Also congrats on the WW! Keep it up!
What a great family picture from Easter! And I love their Easter outfits! Sometimes it's hard to dress little boys for Easter! :)
I was happy to see that Ju Go Ju & Kojies won Spring Sing as well- go cutie pies!
Post a Comment