Monday, March 17, 2008

18 month photos

Heather's sister, Ashley, started a photo biz recently and she came down on Friday to take some pics of the boys. THEY ARE AWESOME!!! If you want to check out a preview go to www.ashleyallenphoto.blogspot.com

Isn't she talented? Doesn't she have a great eye? If you are in the area, she is a great photographer to use! Thanks Ashley - we can't wait to see more!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

I put up a few more and I hope that you like them!!

:)

Momma said...

Could they be any cuter? Kisses and hugs from me and Uncle Tom.

BriteCloud said...

Those are so beautiful!! I love the b/w photos. She is very good. I left her a comment.

Holly said...

These are ALL darling--how will you ever decide???

Ashley did a super-duper job!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures! I can't believe how fast your boys are growing up. They're both so handsome! Is it just me or does one of them look just like Jason and the other look just like you?!

silken said...

I was just looking at R in church and thinking how "little boy" he looks...

the picts are so so good! I guess you'll break the bank buying photos! :) she has an excellent "portfolio" going!

Daesha said...

Wow! Ashley does a wonderful job!