7 years ago
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Christmas Spirit #3
The Gingerbread Man pillow! When I was about 7 years old, a dear family friend made me this gingerbread man pillow. Every December, Mom would get it out and I would cuddle with it while I went to sleep. I read books to the G-bread Man, sang songs with him and even tried to feed him cookies! Now the time has come for me to pass down my beloved G-bread Man pillow to Rylan and Jacob. As you can tell, they already love him and are showing him their bellies (their newest trick!) Thanks again Nelda... I bet you never dreamed this pillow would get so much loving!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The little GBman is darling!! He is wearing his years well for sure. How sweet that you are sharing him with R & J! I wish I had a pinky nail full of Nelda's talent and energy!!
I've got a bear that my great grandmother made many years ago. I have forgotten just how old he is, over 60 I think.....
Post a Comment