Friday, October 5, 2007

2 boys and 2 cups



This was our snack time today. It may just look like 2 adorable boys in their high chairs eating cheese and crackers. But notice that both boys have sippy cups!!! We have been trying to get Rylan to drink out of a sippy cups for at least 2 months and everytime he would scream, throw it and cry. So after many attempts, freak outs and buying one of every sippy cup I saw, he finally is drinking out of a cup! Way to go Rylan!!!

3 comments:

silken said...

drinking out of a cup and walking too? no wonder the boy couldn't sleep last night...he had a lot on his mind! :)

Amy McCown said...

I am getting caught up on all of my blogging since we have moved. The boys have gotten so big. Layton, like Jacob, does not know his own strenght either. He also likes to stand up and bend over with his head on the ground like he is hiking the ball. Maybe they will all play football for HU one day.

Heather's House said...

Yeah, Rylan...I'm so proud of you! I remember buying every kind of pacifer for Reid to try. Oh my, the things we do for our kids! HA

Love ya!