Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm not really 30!


I'm not really 30, I'm a tween. You see, this weekend I was SO excited and on pins and needles about the premiere of High School Musical 2! Yes, High School Musical 2... the Disney Channel hit! 17.6 million people watched HSM2 on Friday night alone. It was the highest rated cable show to date! I love, love, love HSM 1 and could not wait for the sequel. My good friend Daesha came over and watched it with Mom, Dad, Jason, the boys and I. We were not disappointed! The singing and dancing was so fun and upbeat. And the overall message was good - be a good friend, material things do not matter most in the world and live everyday to its fullest. Mom was thrilled because no character went to the "dark side" like Sandy in Grease. If you are in the mood for a little cheese and a lot of fun, tune in to Disney and sing along with High School Musical!

2 comments:

silken said...

my daughter and I watched this too. I like the first one much better, but K had a good time w/ this one too.

Robyn said...

I'm glad to hear it's good nature! I thought it was more of the "other" kind of high school shows that come on. Now I will have to see it!