Saturday, March 15, 2014

Strawberry Time!

One of our favorite things to do each spring is to go pick strawberries!  This is our fifth spring and we LOVE it!!!  Our little farm has grown quite a bit and gotten a little more commercialized each year.  We  still love the berries, but miss the charm a little bit.
 Rylan thought wearing the bucket on his head was HIL-AIR-E-OUS!!!
 Granna went with us for this first picking.  It was funny... the first row mostly had half-ripened berries. Then the second row had mostly squishy berries.  All that being said, we still picked almost 8 pounds of delicious berries!
 Granna and her two favorite berry pickers!
 This boy LOVES strawberries!  He eats them every single day.  Seriously, I think he may turn into a strawberry!
 This boy... he won't eat a strawberry, but he sure loves looking for them and picking a bucket full!
 Me and my boys... LOVE!
Jacob said he wants to eat them all raw, but I'm thinking at least one batch of strawberry bread is in our future.  I wonder how many times we'll go picking this year?!?!?  Many!

No comments: