I don't know what happened to Valentine's Day, but this is all I can find! I was off work that day, and was in a fender bender that morning. It was very minor, but it still shook me up a bit. However, we had promised the boys that we would bring them lunch from Schlotzsky's and then I was suppossed to help with Jacob's Valentine sundae party. So we rushed up to the school and ate lunch with the boys and partied with them too. I went to Rylan's classroom for a few minutes and the other room mom took this photo at Rylan's party. It was fun!!!
That night we had a a heart-shpaed pizza. Jason gave me a money to go buy new YellowBox flip flops - he knows exactly how to say "I love you!" It was a low-key holiday, but wonderful none the less!
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment