Now that the holiday craze is past, we are trying to get back into the swing of "normal" life. As I have continued my routines around the house by following
this gal , the boys have also been asking for activities from
my favorite website. This fun craft that we did today came straight from NTFFC. All you need is a little glue, marshmallows and adorable kids! :)
Rylan is hard at work. After they counted and glued 5 they could eat one. Then they had to count to 10, then 15, then 20. They didn't even know they were learning! :)

Just because they are twins does not mean they are the same. Rylan glued in a random order and left spaces between the marshmallows. Jacob was very orderly and logical/mathematical in his gluing. The wonders of God creating us as individuals never cease to amaze me.

Ta-da! The finished products!


Hope you have fun crafting. It is suppossed to get in the 20's here...which is totally unheard of! I'm lookiong forward to ma night on the couch with a cup of hot coccoa and
my newest obsession...
4 comments:
I love that your kids are different. Mine are very much that way. Joshua is sporadic, and Caleb is meticulous.
I LOVE GLEE!!! Enjoy your evening of hot cocoa and some great music numbers. (Along with some great sarcasm from Sue Sylvester that CRACKS me up!)
That is such a cute craft! :) I love NTFFC....
And Glee....there are no words. LOL!
These are darling--and who can resist marshmallows? Fun, fun, fun!
Curious to know where y'all are in glee now...
I love the FLYLADY but I hated getting her emails...So, I just printed off the routines. She makes alot of sense! So, simple if I'd follow it. .
Post a Comment