Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pink BD 2009

This weekend we headed a little north for our Pink Birthday celebration! We stopped at Sam*Moon... THREE hours later we left. Seriously, check out all of those cheap, cute necklaces behind Heather and Robyn.Holly and I before we "weeded out" with loot!
Thanks to Aubrey, Ryanne and Allision, Vera has hit the nest. Holly has also fallen in love with Vera too! Holly is Cupcakes Pink and I am Raspberry Fizz. Gotta love the Weekender!
Friday night, we went to the mall and immediately found our new favorite place that we don't have at home... LOFT! (Sorry Holly, my camera did not get you!) Notice the new CHUNKY jewelry?
And dinner was at our favorite place...Cheesecake*Factory. This night we had 30th Anniversary and Coffee. Both were FABULOUS!
Friday night we spent about 2 hours in Bible Study and Prayer. In a word - perfect. We spent time in Ephesians 3 talking about how God's love is Measureless! Having a group to share struggles with and then lift up to our Father...priceless.

Saturday morning after more Bible Study and Prayer time and before we hit the streets again...
Lunch at another favorite... LaMadelei*ne. Two words...Mango Tea. I drank 5 glasses! Heather and Robyn both got CHUNKY necklaces!
Me and Holly...notice, more CHUNK.
Then it was time for the annual bra shopping... unfortunately, we never found a sale and none were purchased. However, we tried on many and laughed TOO loud and TOO long!!!
Then we hit Starbucks for our last Bible Study time. Two of my favorite things... GreenTeaFrap and the Word!
The word of the trip was CHUNK...chunky jewelry that we all bought, being convicted to memorize chunks of scripture, studying God's Word for chucks of time, Snickers Chunk cheesecake on Saturday night, and the grossest of all...the guy who CHUNKED his dinner about 6 feet from us Saturday night at Cheese*cake Factory. That's right...barfing in public.

Thanks girls for not only a FUN time, but all a time of RENEWAL and spiritual growth! Can't wait until Pink BD 2010!

PS - We missed you LOTS Lacie!!!

3 comments:

Lacie said...

Just seeing yall's smiling faces brought joy to my heart! Yall look great...miss yall SOOO much!

Lynn said...

Loved this so much! I just am so grateful that you all have each other in this crazy old world. I am a little J.E.A.L.O.U.S. ( in a Christian sort of way ) over all the fun shopping. I want a Vera too! I always can use a chunky necklace but I'll pass on the visual of the man and his chunks. Heather told me about him! LOL. Love you.

Whitney said...

How fun- all of my favorite place! Sam Moon, The Loft, Cheesecake Factory! Where were yall?