Monday, August 17, 2009

A Mouse in the House


While grating cheese the other night, my oldest was under my feet begging for cheese. So I gave him a small bite and set the chunk on the counter to go get milk out of the fridge. When I turned around, this is what I saw... my "mouse" ate a chunk out of the cheese!!!! Would you believe that this angel would do such a thing? :)

Speaking of my angel mouse...he loves his horse. He calls it his "force." He carries his horse ALL over the place and it is so small that I am afraid that we will lose it. He sleeps with his horse and almost panics when he can't find it. What is the horse's name? Nemo. That's right - our Nemo is a horse, not a fish!
Sweet dreams little mouse!

1 comment:

M Smith said...

I only just now saw this. It is so precious!
Grandma