Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cooking Show...

Jason and I have been faithful watchers of The Next Food Netwrok Star this summer. Jason was pulling for Jeffrey and I was pulling for Melissa. Melissa won this Sunday! She is a Texan, mom of twins and is so perky and practical. Tune in to watch her new show on Sundays at 11:30am. Her tips are what made me love her. Hope you will too!

3 comments:

Lacie said...

Ok, my adorable husband and I started watching the show about three weeks into it! We were all for Melissa too! ANd the K-man liked "the girl" the best too! yes, it was one of those shows we could watch with the family- in reality those usally the only ones that get turned on! I can't wait ti see the "super mom" in action!

Momma said...

We were pulling for her too! I would have watched either one of them, but she was our fave!

Holly said...

I'll have to catch Food Network Star the next time around--hate that I missed out on it. I'll look for the winner's show too--that's so neat that she's a REAL type person and not a fancy schmancy chef.