Jacob and Rylan were very excited about having a "wedding job." At the rehearsal, Jacob was THRILLED to be on the stage! He preached a sermon - complete with waving hands - while on stage. It went something like this... "And King Saul - his heart got bad. The Israelites - they stopped loving God. Then God was sad at them. And Guh-liiiii-juh (Elijah) he made fire from heaven and that made everyone love God."
We were all a little nervous about three 2 year olds actually walking down the aisle. After a brief hesitation and asking Mommy to go with them, all 3 made it perfectly down the aisle...with the real rings on the pillow! And they were the three most adorable wedding children ever!!!
The reception was so neat. It was at an old mansion and the food was all their favorites. Laci's mom's fiesta dip, Aunt Danni's chicken salad on crossiants, BBQ from Aggieland, sausage sandwiches from Jake's favorite smokehouse, etc. Very personal and delicious! Everything was so perfect and we were so honored to be a part of their wedding day.
Enjoy the pictures below...I did not do captions. The pictures say a thousand words! OK - I have to give one caption...what do you think of our little Elton John with the "microwave" (microphone) and blue shades?!?!?!?!?
2 comments:
Your boys look adorable! I know you are so proud of them.
Also, LOVE the sermon.
Oh yeah, and congratulations on your "famous" recipe! I noticed your name right away.
I love the photos! You have such handsome children!
Post a Comment