Sunday, December 28, 2008

Kids and the Bible

Hello All!

Christmas pics will be coming, but I wanted to tell you again about my other blog. Daesha and I have been teaching first grade Sunday School together for about 6 years. We decided that it would be a nice resource to have some of our ideas posted so that we could remember them next time we teach that lesson. So we created a blog! Daesha has spent a lot of time posting about the basics of how we teach and we are committed to taking photos of our crafts and posting the songs I write and lessons we write. Hope it will be a good resource for you too!

http://www.kidsandthebible.blogspot.com

2 comments:

BriteCloud said...

Love the new look of your Blessings Blog! I'll run over and check out the other one. You and Daesha were wonderful teachers to my children!

Holly said...

Aren't you hip with your cool, blingy new border? Looks good!

It's so great of y'all to share your ideas for lessons.