It's hard to believe that I have been on the Weight Watchers journey for 6 weeks! Over this time I have learned so much about portion control, making healthier choices, cooking more frequently, planning better and eating more fruit. It has been so fun to go to the weekly meetings with 3 other girls from church. We have a great support for each other...especially when the potlucks roll around! So has it been worth it? Absolutely! So far, I've lost 14.8 pounds! It's thrilling to have my post-babies clothes becoming loose and not having to suck in to button pants. I'm so motivated to keep going! So for any of you wanting a healthier you, think about joining WW... you won't regret it!
Also - we took the boys to the Zoo for the first time last weekend, but Blogger is not letting me upload pics. So stay tuned!!!
7 years ago
8 comments:
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! WW is addicting, isn't it? :) I'm thrilled its working so well--in fact, I'm considering jumping back on the bandwagon some time just don't know when. In the meantime, I'll just live vicariously through your success. Way to go!!
I am so proud of you and am so glad to be on this journey with you, my friend! Even if you are kickin' my hiney! ha! :)
Love ya!
Way to go Point Nazi! That's great!! Monday mornings have been so much more fun now with WW meetings with you and the others.
Great job!!!
Between you and Dallas, I am just about convinced to do this myself ...
WOW~~~~ Will I know who you are or will you blow away in the wind???!!!! I wish I was there doing it with yall...for the thrill of jumping up and down with you!!!!
Keep it up girl! I guess I won't go it that last lemon bar...I should have read your blog after my little snack-Ha!
That is awesome!!! That is great that you have a built in accountability group with your friends.
AMAZ~ING you have got me hooked am going to call WW tomorrow!
Post a Comment